Whether you are looking to meet other mums through a regular class, or you prefer a one-off workshop with your partner to give you all the birthing basics, Natal classes give you the option choose what suits your needs and lifestyle best. Choose from:
MummyNatal weekly class
6 week term for mums-to-be
- Mindfulness & hypnobirthing inspired techniques for labour & birth
- Birth Ball Exercise for pregnancy & birth
- Birth education
- Learning how to use hypnosis, affirmation, mantra, visualisation and walking meditations to help you feel calmer and more relaxed
- Breathing practice through breath awareness work to keep you calm and focused during birth
- Build a mindset for a positive birthing experience
- Bonding with baby and encouraging baby into optimum position ready for birth
- Meet other like-minded mums-to-be
Natal Birth Workshop
A Natal Birth Workshop brings together the key education points from the MummyNatal and award-winning DaddyNatal programmes into a single workshop for expectant parents.
A Natal Birth workshop ensures both parents learn all the essentials for their big day—preparing mum for the sensations of birth, breathing for birth, creating a positive birthing environment & positioning; while preparing dad/partner for their role as a birth partner, so they can be more effective and confident, through learning practical skills and tools for their role, including what to do if things don’t go to plan.